This list is based on the overall net-worth of the people in the quiz as of 2016.
Your answer will flash green if correct or red if wrong once clicked.
Please support DragonFeed and share this post with your friends by using the social sharing buttons at the bottom of this post and commenting your score.
The source I used to find the new-worth of these celebrities is here so give them credit for that!
1. Russell Howard or Amanda Holden?
2. Jimmy Carr or James Corden?
3. Olly Murs or Holly Willoughby?
4. Dermot O’Leary or Adrian Chiles?
5. Phillip Schofield or David Walliams?
6. David Attenborough or Gordon Ramsay?
7. Paul O’Grady or Peter Kay?
8. Ant & Dec (As a pair) or Noel Edmonds?
Ant & Dec
9. Gary Lineker or Jeremy Clarkson?
10. Jamie Oliver or Simon Cowell?
Comment Your Score Below!
Remember to Use the sharing buttons below if you liked!
Write a review of any movie of TV show episode or YouTube channel for us and we’ll link right back to your blog or social media page. Visit Write a Review
DragonFeed works hard every day to bring you fresh, quality content spanning the world of entertainment. We would be extremely grateful if you were to follow. Have a nice day!
You Might Also Like:
The Independent – Harry Potter and the Cursed Child book review: 10-year-old speed-reader gives his verdict on the novel
TIME – Now You Can Run Your Own Cartel With Netflix’s Narcos Mobile App
Family Guy Trivia Quiz (All Seasons)